Community Volunteer Work
I enjoy giving back to our community. It is my home too.
I donate a portion of ALL sales - whether buying or selling - to the Children's Miracle Network. This is a charity that does amazing work!
- I volunteer on the Board of Directors for Hawthorne Lodge to help the local senior community. Hawthorne is a Non-Profit that aims to provide affordable housing options for Senior care.
- Because I have a passion for team sports I often volunteer in local events like the Diez Vistas 50K trail run.
- I was very proud to be a 'Blue Jacket' at the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver.
- I have also helped out with a 'Bikes 4 Kids' campaign in the Tri-cities. We gathered used gently used bikes, and passed them on to local kids.
- I have been a Sun Run clinic leader in both Coquitlam and Pitt Meadows.
- In addition, I volunteer and donate year round to a variety of causes through RE/MAX, and the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. (Joy's Place, Toy Mountain, Aunt Leah's Tree lot, RE/MAX Sabre charity Golf Tourney, and more.)
Having grown up in the Tri-cities I have a deep sense of community. I also run a local Facebook Community Page - Northside Poco - the goal is to connect the people who live here.